0:14 The Tongue logo
0:41 The lateral brand names and logos
1:47 The outsole details
2:31 The toe cap details
2:47 The tongue stitching
3:02 The main inside tag
4:02 The outer stitching
4:29 The back heel logo
5:12 The shoelace holes
5:37 The insoles
6:33 The shoelaces
6:45 The inside shoe stitchings and details
1. The original Fila sneakers come in a blue box. On the middle of the lid as well as on its sides and on the borders of the box there is the well known Fila logo in white and red colours.
On the side there is a stuck label that displayed information such as the bar code, the manufacturer ( Deichmann), size, price and the product code.
2. The original FILA have 3 colours from which to choose: white, red or dark grey. On one side, right in the middle, the letter F is printed in red. The main color of the material is grey. The shoelaces are also grey. The sole is made of high quality foam. On the edges is white and the surface that touches the ground is grey and red. At the heels the FILA logo is written in red.
Differences fake Fila sneakers
3. The outside detachable label has the description of the sneaker in Romanian and Bulgarian. Apart from this, there is also a picture of the sneakers on it.
4. The detachable label is blue on the outside and on the middle of it there is the FILA logo. It does not have a considerable size.It is usually tied up on the outside of the sneaker.
5. The inside label sewed on the flap has the logo, the size in several countries (45 for this pair) and the manufacturing date.
6. The inside sole has a simple, black model. On the upper and lower part, where the foot presses the hardest it has a blue color.
7. On the back the inside sole is black. The well known FILA logo in white and red colors is printed on it, as well as the size framed in a circle.
8. Notice the tag sewed on the flap presented above. You can easily read the sizes and the year of fabrication.
Click here for Fake vs Real Fila T shirt
9. On the below picture you can have a clear imagine of the original FILA sneakers. Please notice how the red logo stands out because to the contrast.
Fake vs Real Fila sneakers
1. The fake sneaker has both the upper color is different and the shades of the red details on the surface of the sneaker. The original Fila sneaker has bright red details, on the fake they are dark orange.
2. On the insole of the fake sneaker the information is written in another color and with another font.
3. The difference in color we saw on the top is also on the sole, the fake is orange instead of red.
4. The image of the sneaker on the detachable label is different on the fake. The heel tab is missing, the tongue tab is also missing and the picture is blurred, unclear.
#disruptor #fila #disruptor2
Inner Light by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://legendsofcountry.org/lam-dep/